As usual when the year is coming to an end, Vogue is choosing the best dressed women.
See the list of favorites below.
1. Blake Lively for the dress she wore at the fashion’s night out show
2. Marion Cotillard at the 2010 Critics’ Choice Movie Awards
3. Michelle Obama at the Benito Juarez International Airport
4. Jessica Biel at the 2010 photocall for The A-Team
5. Alexa Chung at the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards
6. Sarah Jessica Parker at the Costume Institute Gala Benefit
7. Liya Kebede at Cannes Film Festival
8. Carey Mulligan at the Toronto International Film Festival
9. Shala Monroque at Valentino Spring 2011
10. Lady Gaga, AMFAR benefit
I have to say I’m not sure at all, about choosing Gaga for the 10th place. But according to the criterion “staying true to oneself” they said they used, she should be number one. As for number one, I couldn’t choose better. Blake was surprisingly different and beautiful. That dress had an ethnic vibe I though was amazing.